I am an Artist.
I use my experience
as designer and
manufacturer to create
• I originally studied Fashion Design, before completing two scholarship Design Masters (Coursework / Research) at the Australia Film Television and Radio School. Upon graduation, I came first in design and won the prestigous Fox Studios Award for Design Excellence
• The Australian Film Commission Digital Media Fund continued to fund my research project to create a prototype of my design resource Illustographer
• My main focus for two decades was designing and manufacturing for film and theatre. I've designed more productions at the Sydney Opera House and had more national touring commercial shows than I can possibly remember, and my work has been shown at the National Gallery of Australia, the National Gallery of Victoria, The Melbourne Museum, and is collected by the Powerhouse Museum. Highlights during this time was working with director John Bell on his production of Hamlet, collaborating with intellectually disabled actors on a variety of productions with director Leesa Nash, and working with consummate showman Peter J Adams on many projects.
• I was the principal costume designer at the Sydney Mardi Gras for many years, where fashion magazine Harpers Bazaar described me as "An Icon of the Australian Style", and I was invited to work in Brazil at Carnivale for several months
• I made my debut as a projections artist with The Sydney Philharmonic Orchestra in the Concert Hall of the Sydney Opera House. My most recent projection art project was for VIVID at the Museum of Contemporary Art
• My current focus is creating immersive art experiences that push the boundaries of 'how modern art works'